Wareham Key Club
Thank you for supporting the Wareham High Key Club for the Great Pumpkin Virtual Run/Walk/Roll to benefit Camp Sunshine!
It is our goal to raise $150 for Camp Sunshine to support their mission. Camp Sunshine is a free, year-round retreat in Casco, Maine for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. 100% of your donation will go to Camp Sunshine.
For more information about their organization, please visit: www.campsunshine.org.
Sign-Up for the Event
1) Register through this website.
2) Once you register, you will run, walk or "roll" your registered race distance at your own pace at a location of your choosing anytime during the week of October 18-October 25, 2020. Events can be completed in a single day or throughout the week of October 18-October 25, 2020. Your designated race must be completed within that week in order to receive your finisher's medal by mail.
3) To show us that you have completed your race, we ask that you track your miles and send us screenshots of your workout(s). There are many free apps you can use to track your miles such as Map My Walk, Map My Run, etc, screen shots from other activity trackers like FitBit and Apple Watch are also acceptable.)
4) When you have completed your miles, please fill out this Google Form to verify your completed mileage and attach screenshots of your workout(s), or email screenshots of your completed mileage to email@example.com by October 26, 2020. If emailing your screenshots, please only attach 1-2 photos at a time.
5) Medals, ribbons and other incentives earned through fundraising will be ordered and mailed to participants who have completed their challenge after the event has concluded.
6) When you sign up for this virtual run/walk/roll you agree to abide by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)'s recommendations for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and attest to having read the CDC's guidance at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
7) As you are completing your miles, please feel free to tag us in your photos on Facebook and Instagram! Here are links to the Camp Sunshine Facebook page and Instagram account.
**Registration is intended to be easy. If you need any help, please let us know. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising Options & Incentives
Everyone who registers to participate and completes their designated challenge will receive a finisher's medal by mail. We encourage everyone to run/walk/roll with a purpose and fund raise through this Team Raiser site. You can also fund raise by creating your own Facebook fundraiser.
If you choose to create a Facebook fundraiser, you MUST record all donations you receive from that platform as "offline donations" in your participant center on Team Raiser. We are unable to confirm Facebook donations in real-time. If you want to get credit for those donations and receive fundraising incentives, you must keep track of your Facebook donations on your own through Team Raiser.
Everyone who raises an additional $150 will receive a long-sleeve, cotton t-shirt, $300 fundraisers will receive a hooded sweatshirt. *Participants who raise more than $300 are entitled to their choice of either a t-shirt or a sweatshirt. Incentives will be ordered and mailed after the event.
Thank you for helping us all make a difference together!